Annual sponsorship of the Society is open to PA Educational Programs, PA Student Organizations, PA State Chapters, PA Caucuses, PA Specialty Groups, and corporate, philanthropic and governmental sponsors desirous of furthering the Society’s mission and goals. The sponsorship by a PA educational institution, in the form of an annual Educational Research Fee, goes to provide historical data and support to the institution in helping them educate their students and members on the history of the PA profession. Each organization is requested to name a Historian who will serve as a representative to the Society to enhance communications.
The PA History Society extends a number of benefits to the organizations that contribute to the Society, known as Associates. A few of those benefits include:
- Associates will receive 5 complimentary copies of The Physician Assistant: An Illustrated History.
- Associates will have access to the PAHx online Educational Toolkit.
- Associates will be listed on the PAHx website, along with a link to each organization’s own website.
- The Society will feature Associates (on a rotating basis) on the home page of the Society’s website.
- PA program Associates can submit a photo of their first graduating class to be displayed on the Society’s website.
- Access to a speakers bureau: The Society is offering to assist in identifying, and to serve as an intermediary in securing, expert speakers for Associates.
View the complete list of PA History Society Program Associates benefits here.
To become a PA History Society Associate, follow the link below to make a credit card payment through PayPal.
If you would prefer to contribute by check, please download our contribution form.