The PA History Center and Society are interested in collecting artifacts and memorabilia highlighting the development and evolution of the Physician Assistant Profession. Should you have items that you would like to donate, please contact us with a description of the items (pins, posters, books, patches, etc.) you have to offer. Acceptances of donated items are subject to approval and require signing a deed of gift with the Archives or Society.
If you have items that you do not wish to donate but are willing to image and add to our digital image collection, please contact us and we will discuss this with you.
We welcome your comments and any specific information that you may have about items that are displayed on the website. Data that we collect include: item date, creator and description (purpose, use, etc.) and copyright or intellectual property acknowledgements.
- Stethoscope - Dr. Eugene Stead, Jr.
- NY State License Plate with NYSSPA Tag Frame, 1993
- Gasoline Alley Original Comic Strip Drawings, 1971
- Physician Assistant PA Day Pins
- Association of Physician Assistant Program/Student Academy Pins
- American Academy of Physician Assistants/Marketing Pins and Artifact
- Physician Assistant Foundation/Annual Conference Pins
- PA Schools, Campaign & Anniversary Pins
- American Registry of Physicians’ Associates Artifact, 1971