Archive Finding Aids
What is a Finding Aid?
A finding aid is a document containing detailed information about a specific collection of papers or records within an archive.
On this page are the finding aids for the collections held in the archives of the PA History Society.
To view the finding aids you need to have Adobe Reader software installed on your computer.
You can search for keywords within the finding aid by pressing the CTRL and F keys on your keyboard. Then enter the word you wish to search for.
Please look through our collections and contact us if you need more information on anything within our holdings.
PA History Society Finding Aids
- American Academy of Physician Assistants Records, 1972-2001
- Alderson Broaddus PA Program Papers, 1948-2005
- American Registry of Physicians' Associates Membership Records, 1971-1972
- Barry Cassidy Papers, 1970-1971
- Charles Lewis Papers, 1961-1998
- Clara Vanderbilt Papers, 1970-1987
- Dana Gray Papers, 1971-2007
- David Mittman Papers, 1973-1990
- Eugene A. Stead Jr. Collection, 1906-2006
- George McCullough Papers, 1977-1988, 1998, 2007
- J. Jeffery Heinrich Papers, 1970-1998
- James M. Bartow Papers, 1969-1986
- James "Jim" Scancarelli Papers, 1981, 1990, 2016-1017
- Kenneth Ferrell Papers, 1968-1989
- Kenneth R. Harbert Papers, 1972-2007
- Mr TIB (Test Item Bank) Collection, 1980-1991
- Nelson Myers Papers, 1962-2003
- Physician Assistant Education Association Collection, 1970-2006
- Physician Assistant History Society Records, 1999-2011
- Roderick S. Hooker Papers, 1981-2010, 2017
- Ruth Ballweg Papers, 1972-2010
- Student Academy of the American Academy of Physician Assistants Administrative Records, 1972-1982
- Stephan L. Joyner Papers, 1964-1991
- Thomas R. Godkins Papers, 1968-1993
- Wayne W. VonSeggen Papers, 1990-2000
- William " Bill" Stanhope Papers, 1972-1985, 1996-1998, 2005