PAHx Society Legacy Circle
Honor the PA Profession with a Lasting Gift
By planning our future gifts now, we are helping to ensure that the history of the PA profession is never forgotten. Legacy gifts– whether large or small– combine to create a vision for the future of the PA History Society, ensuring continued vitality of its mission.
Designating a planned gift will make you a member of our Legacy Circle. All membership information will remain confidential unless you choose to authorize the PA History Society to publish your name as a Legacy Circle member in our publications, website and future commemorative displays. Otherwise, your donation will remain anonymous and your name will not be shared publicly.
To share the history of the development of the PA profession and illustrate how PAs continue to make a difference in our society.
- Provide access to and perpetual care for our archival collection of PA history
- Ensure the availability of education materials and programs that teach PA history
- Continue the maintenance for the world’s only PA Veterans Garden
- Establish scholarships for PA students to attend PAHx educational programs, such as the Society’s PA Historian Boot Camp
Examples of types of planned giving:
- Bequest specified in your will or trust
- Qualified retirement plan
- Life insurance policy
A sample statement you can include in your will or trust:
“I bequeath (specific dollar amount) to the Society for Preservation of Physician Assistant History, Inc., Johns Creek, Georgia – Tax ID#03-0429253.”
The PA History Society (PAHx) is a 501 (c) (3) governed by a volunteer Board of Trustees.
If you have questions regarding the PA History Society Legacy Circle, please email our office at: firstname.lastname@example.org