Become a Friend of the Society
The PA History Society is able to undertake the amazing projects that we do through the help of donations from our gracious patrons. Through these generous, tax-deductible gifts, we have been able to:
- Create our educational resources for PA students, such as our Toolkits for PA programs and books
- Update our website to be more dynamic and easy to use
- Worked with the National Library of Medicine to produce the traveling banner and online exhibits, PAs: Collaboration and Care
- The ability to continue to add to our wonderful Oral History Interview collection
- Maintaining the archives, the ability to help researchers in PA history, and to continue to grow our collections
- And of course, our marvelous PA Veterans Garden, located in Durham, NC!
Help us continue doing our important work by spreading the word of the rich history of PAs and the contributions to society that they make by becoming a Friend of the Society with a donation of $100 or more (tax-deductible)! Your name will be listed on the PA History Society Associates and Friends webpage and you will get a special shout out on our social media sites! To become a Friend of the Society, please click here.