Educational, Historian and Exhibit Toolkits
The PA History Society (PAHx) owns all rights, title and interest to the Education, Historian and Exhibit Toolkits. The PAHx Toolkits are provided solely to PA Program and Constituent Organization Associates who have contributed to the annual PA History Society Educational Research Fee for PAHx Associates. The use of this work is subject to the following terms.
- Only PAHx Program Associates and their students may use the Educational Toolkit as an educational resource for teaching and learning the extraordinary history of the PA profession.
- Use of the PA History Society’s Educational Toolkit is permitted for educational purposes only.
- This work may not be used for any commercial purpose, or to sell, advertise, endorse, or otherwise promote any other service, product, or party.
- Continued use of the Educational Toolkit requires the program to pay its annual fee to remain a PAHx Associate.
- The PAHx Historian Toolkit is provided to Program Associates and their students as a reference guide to preserving their own institution’s history.
- The PAHx Exhibit Toolkit includes materials to help you celebrate your program’s anniversary or other special events.