Friends of the Society
Circle of Friends
The PA History Society is able to undertake the amazing projects that we do through the help of donations from our gracious patrons.
- One-time tax-deductible donation of $2,000 for individuals under the age of 65 years.
- One-time tax deductible donation of $1,000 for individuals ages 65 and older OR retired.
And of course you can always donate more if you desire. If you cannot become a Lifetime Friend at this time, you can still join our annual Circle of Friends with a donation of $100 or more.
Lifetime Circle of Friends
Blaine Paxton Hall
J. Jeffrey Heinrich
William C. Kohlhepp
Alfred M. Sadler. Jr.
Blair L. Sadler
Greg P. Thomas
2023 Friends of the Society
Sophi Leah Scarnewman
The PA History Society is able to undertake the amazing projects that we do through the help of donations from our gracious patrons. Through these generous, tax-deductible gifts, we have been able to:
- Create our educational resources for PA students, such as our Toolkits for PA programs and books
- Update our website to be more dynamic and easy to use
- Worked with the National Library of Medicine to produce the traveling banner and online exhibits, PAs: Collaboration and Care
- The ability to continue to add to our wonderful Oral History Interview collection
- Maintaining the archives, the ability to help researchers in PA history, and to continue to grow our collections
- And of course, our marvelous PA Veterans Garden, located in Durham, NC
To see more of the amazing projects that the Society has undertaken, please look at our Project Timeline.