Physician Assistants as Social Innovators in Healthcare Book
Physician Assistants as Social Innovators in Healthcare presents the history of the PA profession as a social innovation that has changed and improved the way medical, surgical, and preventive health care services are delivered. The book explores the transformations that have taken place over the past 55 years to ensure that the PA innovation continues to meet societal needs for effective, efficient, and affordable health care services.
In 14 enlightening chapters, insightful and knowledgeable experts make Physician Assistants as Social Innovators in Healthcare an authoritative, indispensable, comprehensive, and thoroughly readable work.
$35 each (retail price, $39.95), plus shipping*
$30 for PAHx Associates and for orders of 10 or more books*
* A single book purchase is $35 + $4.25 for shipping = $39.25
* If you are purchasing multiple books, please email the PAHx office at firstname.lastname@example.org to receive the correct shipping charges before placing your order.
* Use a debit or credit card via the PayPal button below (you do not need a PayPal account).
* Please check the “Share your address” box on the PayPal page so that the PAHx staff may send your order to you as soon as possible!
* Questions? Please email the PAHx office: email@example.com